What is our mission as christians, and how should we go about it? This page links to some ideas.
What is the core of the good news and what is good news for the people around us?
- What message? – what was “the gospel” to Jesus and Paul?
Sharing the good news in word and deed.
- Evangelism in the twenty-first century – the past
- Evangelism in the twenty-first century
- The mission of God
- Don’t plant a church, plant a mission.
Training and encouraging people to not just stand, but to actively follow Jesus
- Growing into christian maturity – how can we become more like Jesus, caring more for others and not putting self first?
- Training disciples to stand – helping christians to stand in their faith despite the pressures our culture places on us.
Caring for God’s world
It’s the only one we’ve got for now.