What people are thinking
Understanding the 21st century postmodern culture.
How best to present the faith to those who need, or want, evidence and rational arguments.
- The universe points to God. Strong forms of two philosophical arguments.
- Eleven healings. Miraculous healings supported by good evidence.
- How can God allow evil?. We don’t have the answers, but 5 questions may help us think about this distressing question.
- The Jesus myth theory. How to answer those who say there is no historical evidence for Jesus.
- Jesus – son of God?. Presenting the evidence that Jesus claimed to be divine, using only the conclusions of secular historians.
- Why should people believe in Jesus?. Starting with the historical evidence (as found by secular historians) and concluding with faith is a sound basis for our own faith and for apologetics.
- The resurrection. The historical facts and how to argue that the resurrection really occurred.
We are not only called up to witness to Jesus through our words, but to serve others and show the truth by our lives.
I’ll be adding new material regularly, so please come back and check it out.